Our Design Process
Selecting a Graphic Designer may be the most important decision you’ll make when initializing a website, or creating a brand identity for yourself or your company. When thoughtfully selected, a designer will be an indispensable guide through the many, many decisions that lie ahead and help ensure your project is completed on-time, on-budget and in a manner that will make the process as enjoyable as the end result.
Below you’ll find additional information that will help you make an informed decision when selecting your Graphic Designer.
When you’re ready to select a designer to work with on your project, the number of individuals and firms to choose from can be daunting. How do you know if you’ve chosen a professional designer?
• Do they have a portfolio?
• Do they have references?
• Do they have a vast variety of experience?
• Do they have training or a degree in Advertising, Graphic Design or Marketing?
• Do they return phone calls and emails in a timely manor?
• Do they show up on time and dress professionally?
These are important questions to ask your prospective designer and yourself.
When choosing Spada Designs for your design process you will experience the following:
• An initial consultation and assessment of details and wants and needs
• Once your needs are determined, a formal proposal will be sent for your review
• Once signed and returned to Spada Designs, you will receive a minimum of 3 initial concepts.
• At this point, you will provide feedback, we will implement the changes and send the refined concept back to you. We allow up to 3 rounds of revisions for the proposed project price. After the third revision, our hourly rate applies.
• Once the design is approved and you are completely satisfied and say “wow” every time you look at the end result, we will execute the print or web project accordingly.